Sunday, October 11, 2009

Letchworth Art Show



The Arts and Crafts Show at Letchworth State Park was lovely. The air was cool and crisp, the sun came out in the afternoon. The sights of the autumn leaves and the aroma of Red Osier prime rib, sausage, onions, peppers and kettle corn and the sounds of the Mystic Warriors Music of the Andes combined to make it a thoroughly enjoyable day. We walked for at least 6 hours. I was a bit stiff after returning home, but a good night's sleep has erased the aches. I believe I have a bit of sunburn on my face! You can see my photos from Letchworth by clicking the title above and visiting my gallery.

There are only 10 days left until my departure for the UK. I have only 2 more major tasks to complete: selling my car and having the shipping company pick up my belongings for transport. I have a buyer for the car and need only call to arrange a time to complete the transaction. I think I will keep it a few more days. In fact, I believe I will give it up on Tuesday October 20. Tomorrow I will contact the shipping people and arrange a time for them to come pick up my things. I have a bit of sorting to do beforehand so I will dedicate a day to that.

Today, it's off to Pumpkinville in Great Valley, NY, with family for a day of hot apple cider, pumpkin donuts, cow train rides, corn maze and more autumn fun.

No comments:

Blog Archive