Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shipping!

I had lunch with two friends from work today, Debbie and Kelly. I took their picture while we had lunch, but will not put them on the blog or facebook, since there was at least one protest in that regard. It was good seeing them but tough hearing how work is going these days. They sound stressed and overloaded.

Earlier in the day, my sisters and I learned that Mom needs to go to a nursing home. This is not a surprise. I'm not crazy about the timing but there's nothing I can do about it.

Tomorrow, bright and early, my belongings will be picked up by the shipping company to be sent to England. I sorted through my things and tossed quite a few again. I still seem to have an awful lot of junk in my room here. Lots of it is going to get tossed out. I'm also donating things to charity. Guess I better take an inventory.

No comments:

Blog Archive